Michelin Primacy SUV tyres complement your vehicle's safety features to better protect your family.
1. Reduced Braking Distances
- The Michelin Primacy SUV stops 2.2 metres shorter than its previous generation and up to 2.3 metres shorter when compared to leading competitors' tyres.
- On dry surfaces the Michelin Primacy SUV tyre brakes 1.9 metres shorter than the previous generation and 3.8 metres shorter against competitors' tyres.
2. Better Holding on Wet Roads
- Thanks to an optimised tread pattern design combined with grip-enhancing Flexmax 2.0 rubber compound, the Michelin Primacy SUV tyre has 6% better road holding on bends compared to its previous generation and 10% better when compared against leading competitors.
3. Smooth & Comfortable Ride
- CushionGuard and EvenPeak technologies absorb road imperfections for a smoother ride.
4. New Tyre Compound & Tread Design
- New FlexMax 2.0 rubber compound and StabiliGrip tread sipe design enhance safety.